Sunday, July 25, 2010

A Note to Melanie

I decided today that I would begin to write my ideas and how I feel about you so when I am gone from this world you will have something to remember me by.

I am flawed.  Please forgive me my sins against you.  I have made many mistakes and crashed into the rocks of life so many times that I have quit counting.  I do know the one thing that I did that was perfect amid all those mistakes.  I became your father.  I read somewhere that each soul that is waiting to be born chooses it's parents.  Can you imagine that?  That means you chose to be born as my child.  Thank you.  I have been blessed each day since you came into this world.  My life changed that Thursday night forever.  Remember always that God loves you and so do I.  Dad loves you for all time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment