Saturday, April 3, 2021

Journey

 I have been thinking about finding my voice.  Again.  Inside my head I think I have found it.  In my heart I have doubt.  

I have a dream of being shown riches of rubies and emeralds inside a room in a mansion that feels familiar but just out of reach.

I awake thinking that the precious gemstones are mine if I can find my way back to the hidden room.  I focus on the gems mostly because of the riches they represent but I don’t see the search as the important part of the mystery.  

I think the room represents my innermost thoughts and the precious gemstones represents stories or writings which are waiting for me to find my way back to them.

My journey is on going.  I am searching for what is just out of reach.  What I seek is invisible and eternal.  It isn’t shining and easily found.  

I must find my way.  

My way.


No comments:

Post a Comment