Saturday, January 8, 2022

Red vs. Blue

 I recently started reading books about Stoicism and following Ryan Holiday via his daily emails.  I have enjoyed reading his views on Stoicism.  However I haven’t enjoyed his injections of his political leanings or views a couple of times.  

As you probably know, the news media has made a big deal about the January 6th anniversary.  They carry the water for their political heroes.  To compare that cluster____ to September 11, 2001 or to Pearl Harbor is insulting.  To claim that was an armed insurrection is too.  

We live in a country that is being divided into Red states vs. Blue states.  Personal freedom vs. nanny state.  I trust in my ability to discern what is in my best interest as opposed to some unelected bureaucracy telling me how I should live. 

The political theater has encroached on every area of our lives.  I no longer trust Washington, their mouth pieces in the legacy media and professional sports. 

Okay enough for today.  


No comments:

Post a Comment